Monday, January 31, 2011

Top 5 reasons to participate in Black Tie Bowling 2011!


TOP 5 Reasons to attend Black Tie Bowling
5: Baby it's cold outside, so what better way to heat up!
4: Now you can brag to all of your friends that you bowled in a dress/suit and it makes for fabulous Facebook Profiles Pics!
3: CUPCAKE BAR by CUPCAKES Gourmet- need we say more?
2: It's a great way to meet new people involved with awesome organizations
1: A little competition goes a long way- $6,000 is donated to 3 different local charities!

This is my third year running Black Tie Bowling and it always amazes me the wonderful charities that sign up year after year!  I can't wait to tell you about them after the event and more importantly I can't wait to announce the winners! 

First Prize: $3,000
Second Prize: $2,000
Third Prize: $1,000 
May the best bowlers win!
In the meantime I'd like to thank my amazing sponsors for their support this year!
-Heineken

See you on Saturday!

Renee


No comments:

Post a Comment