Saturday, January 15, 2011

Better Late Than Never!

Greetings! Welcome to my long awaited event blog. The words “START A BLOG” has been highlighted, circled and underlined on my ever growing to- do list for over a year now. Everyone is blogging from children to grandparents, why the heck haven’t I jumped on the trend?!? I mean I am involved with really fun, exciting events and weddings on a regular basis and a blog is the perfect outlet for me to showcase them. The fact that I can mark it off my list feels like I just won lottery.

A little bit about me: I own and run Patrone Events/Weddings by Renee. This was started in 2007 along with my business partner, event-extraordinaire, now business owner of Jack’s Candy Shack in Cranbury, NJ, Kristen Albright. After working together for a while, geographically it wasn't working and we decided it would be best to strike out on our own.During our time as business partners,  we produced great weddings, numerous bridal shows, corporate holiday parties, networking events, awards dinners and fundraisers. We learned from each other, grew and had probably TOO much fun together.

Kristen and I in 2008 at the SPECIAL EVENT conference in Atlanta! 



Now I am on my own along with my fabulous assistants and interns and enjoying the ride. Throughout this blog I will be promoting fun, local events, posting the latest in event trends and giving you an inside look at the weddings and events that I am so lucky have my hands on.  I figure this blog is a perfect read for fellow event planners, aspiring event planners, clients and anyone who is looking for some great ideas or inspiration! Thank you in advance for all of your time and I look forward to my new blog adventure and also to hearing from you. 

Peace & Parties, 

Renee Patrone

No comments:

Post a Comment