Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Phalling in LOVE!

Hold the press!  I'm not in love with a man, or even close to it (quick sidenote: I do love getting set up and appreciate everyone's efforts in finding me the "one") Anyway, I am "PHALLING in Love with PHILLY!"

I am officially a PA resident again and I am now a city girl!  Although I am still very devoted to the Main Line, my Main Line clients and everything wonderful about it, I am also looking for new adventures in the city of brotherly (or sisterly!) love.  This means, I will be present at more industry events in the city (I welcome all invitations!) and I am more available to those of you who are city dwellers and are planning a big occasion or wedding.  I look forward to my new adventure in my personal and professional life in Philadelphia and am excited for Patrone Events, LLC to grow as we cover more areas.  I encourage you to reach out to me, let's grab some coffee or a cocktail in your favorite neighborhood of Philadelphia and let's talk parties!

I am currently surrounded by boxes!  Now, if I could only find my PHILLIES hat!

My humble view :)


Since we are on the topic of Philly, I wanted to talk about a large event that I attended 2 weeks at the Citizen's Bank Ballpark!  The event was a venue showcase and was hosted by VIP magazine .  If you are a newly engaged bride this is the FIRST thing to read as you start your planning. It showcases awesome locations in the area, it's easy to read and a wonderful go-to guide. The event was amazing and perfect for a planner like myself.  I walked in and we were treated to a bloody mary (Happy Saturday to me!) and we spent a few hours checking out all of the great venues that Philadelphia and the suburbs has to offer.  I ran into some old friends- Cindy Bene from Select Event Rentals, Beke Beau- makeup artist extraordinare, Jean Fernandez from Drexelbrook Catering, Meg Torpe from Starr Events, Chuck Miller from Radnor Valley Country Club and Tina Yerkes from the Philadelphia Belle!  We then took a tour of the ballpark and had a lovely time. Thanks to Joani at VIP for putting this together!

Here I am in the dugout!

Still on the topic of Philly and the Phillies on my mind, I wanted to show you some photos of one of my couples for this summer.  Lori Jessup and Mike Lombardo!  They are getting married at the Seaport Museum but love the Phillies so much (they met at a Phillies tailgate!) that they got their engagement shots taken at the ballpark!  The photos are by JPG Photography and I am very much looking forward to working with Joe on Lori and Mike's big day! GO PHILS!

How cute are they? These shots are amazing!

Gorgeous and such a creative idea. 


Peace & Parties, 

Renee 





1 comment:

  1. What an awesome post, The event was amazing and perfect for a planner like myself. I just read it from start to end. Learned something new after a long time.
    Bongs and Stuff


    ReplyDelete